Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loose End

Although this goes at the end of the last thread after my name and before `the end` I`m dropping it here because the reason this issue played out like it did is corruption. This example is a prime one as I have not received a response for my request to my FMEP file.

People in authority breaking the rules and laws, abusing the authority they have.
There are tens of thousands of non-custodial parents and children with similar stories, this is not a one off or `there must have been a reason`. Abuse of power is systemic and Cdn society, the rule of law and our international sphere are paying the price.
----------

Reply sent by FMEP on March 25, 2009
Dear Robert Joseph Smith,


Your message has been received at our office and the information you provided us has been noted on your case.

Thank you.
========================

File request and reasons for request.

In 1998 FMEP lied to Free Rein in Hope. Peter asked from a reduction fro the 50% as I was just coming off a two year bout with cancer. He was told 35% would be acceptable and then entered into your letter writing campaign that told potential employers they would have to deduct 50% or face legal consequences.

Last spring FMEP requested a reason why I couldn`t pay such as income from a disability pension only. I did that but you are hitting me with the maximum allowed under law.
After these two very significant lies I request a complete copy of my files as there is every reason to believe your add-ons are lies as well.

I`m sure you can understand the distrust your actions have created and comply with my request asap.

Thank You

Robert Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home