Thursday, December 11, 2008

Father Denied, the last chapter

December 11, 2008

As many are aware the court transcript tape that proves I paid child support stops and starts missing my statement the`re my kids I`ll pay for them.

My final statement, I`ve never been in arrears in child support.

I sold off my heavy equipment to satisfy an outstanding debt to my mother which both my ex and myself arranged,,, together. Because it was in a court order I not move any assets around I was found guilty of contempt and sentenced to 2 weeks even though under the law of common law marriage I owned the equipment solely. Get that? I owned it outright but sold it to pay off a mutual debt and got jail time for it, that`s Cdn justice.
On my way to jail the lawyer Thornton had my trip sidetracked to a courtroom where he wanted me to spend two weeks in jail, two weeks out and two weeks in until I re-borrowed the money personally and turned it over under unjust enrichment. *The judge tossed it out.* I bring this up because when the proceeds of the sale of the house was turned over to pay child support I missed while dealing with cancer, the order read, trust or unjust enrichment (generic legal term). The previous attempt by Thornton to have paying off a mutual debt with my personal finances as unjust enrichment is the only defense he has for misrepresenting the 1996 hearing. Unjust enrichment was tossed, that leaves in trust. It was in trust and turned over for child support as per my 1996 instructions while I was incapacitated. I was never in arrears in child support.

My options after finding the courtroom tape stopped and started just before and after the verbal statements.

Question??? Do the courts find the cost of a few minutes of tape more important that the lives of the children affected,,, or do they just wish to keep as much control through secrecy as the umbrella they operate under.

1;
I`m sure the priding judge on Chilliwack file E-0160 courtroom 004 April 29th 1996, Master Joyce, would clearly remember as he was shocked enough to say, "that`s very unusual Mr.Thornton" when asked that support payments missed would be seized from the house sale. He would also have to remember that immediately spoke up with "no problem your honour, the`re my kids I`ll pay for them.

2;
No one has admitted to why the money was paid out except when asked if it was for child support, `it was for other things`. The court order to release the funds is trust which can only be my 1996 instruction on child support missed of which other things rule that out. The other, unjust enrichment, was already tried and tossed before the order to release.

Unfortunately after 10 years of trying to get the truth out I`ve run out of time. FMEP has come across a sure fire plan to execute me simply by taking my rent money and putting me out on the street. While it may be a matter of opinion as to the wether it`s simply an SOP execution or silencing the truth it matters not.

Even if I had the time I would have to stand alone against the courts control to get the truth recognized,,, question??? answered.


For the many that simply does not understand how Cdn society has fallen and for the many that know.

If the court finds you guilty of being a father they sentence you to a lifetime of sole custody. If you never give up trying to be a father in all respects they commute it to death. Today I was executed.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 at 8:19 PM , Blogger robert smith said...

Cdn Shame

From GT blog
----------------
Although her son’s father pays child support, welfare takes it all.

All but $23 of Miller’s $922 monthly welfare cheque goes towards rent for herself and her 2-year-old son, Kami.

http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/551315

By PYOTR PETROBITCH on 12.10.08 10:51

http://www.garth.ca/weblog/2008/12/09/memo-to-michael/#comments

Latest numbers.
Ontario has been shedding jobs since 2002 and on track to be a have not over the last 5 years yet BC has the highest number of children living in poverty of all of Canada, 1 in 6.
At last report there were 50,000 single mothers with 100,000 children on welfare out of a population of 500,000 students. All this created over the last 5 years when BC has had a booming economy, and yes the government keeps the child support paid, it does not get to the most needy children even though the federal government says child support is the most important thing to a child of divorce.
Most of the fathers can`t afford the child support which government keeps, and be a father, which denies the child a parent. According to the experts not losing a parent is the most important thing to a child of divorce, child support isn`t even on some lists let alone at the top.
After going through the highest sole custody rate in history Vancouver now has the highest rate of parent denied children in history now of an age to hit the streets. This is evidenced in the rate of mischief increasing by 39% over the last year.
It`s a shame everyone is in denial, this is turning out worse for more than a hundred times the damage the 50`s residential schools.
The politicians are in denial and the media is a co-conspirator with silence but its not gone silently by in the international community via the web.
It truly shames me to be a Cdn watching the chest beating politicians in pissing matches on TV when so many children will not gain full or possibly none of their potential from a traumatized childhood.
All so politicians can outdo the other side. Shame on you all.
I`ve got other things to do, cu all , have a nice warm after life
even over my dead body there will never be investment without justice
By got rope? on 12.11.08 12:48 am
=========

I recommend everyone hang on to this link as the 20 year remeberance of Marc Lapine is next and everyone should mark it on their calender.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081206.wmonmass1206/CommentStory/National/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home