Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Ludicrous

Before I was diagnosed with cancer in 1995 I had the children three days a week as weekend work was my busiest time. Even though the mother of my children quit her job and was home all week she didn`t like the idea she couldn`t party on weekends so she had the order changed to every other weekend. Then she discovered that she could pay people with the child support she received to take the kids for the weekend. I`m sure both children remember well all the weekends they spent at other peoples houses. Imagine that, I`m paying her to keep the kids away from me and even more ludicrous, the Cdn government says this is the most important thing to a child of divorce.
You`ll have to wait for the book to find out what the ludicrous response from the courts was and how it played out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home